upset sources

Hi folks,

I recently ran into a problem where I needed to update my copy of upset to handle the new message mechanism in setup. It appears the upset sources are now locked away, inaccessible to mere mortals such as myself. Is there a particular reason these have been locked up? Looking at my current version, it's copyrighted by cgf and unclear to me if I am even within my rights to use the version I have. Beyond "use genini," can anybody (Hopefully Chris) comment on this?

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc@redhat.com