Re: MingW-related setup.exe crash w/ DEP enabled

Corinna wrote:
> On Mar 17 16:38, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> I guess I was confused by Corinna's original message. I thought she was
>> reporting a problem with upx and .tls, and another problem with dep +
>> .tls.  But my tests show that everything works fine -- on an XP box
>> without DEP.  So, is the problem is *only* dep + .tls?
>
> Sometimes it really pays to read all of the thread... ;)

Yep.  Too much multitasking today; I had actually just finished my
setup.exe build -- and used it -- /before/ reading the thread, so I
thought that was serendipitous, if a little odd that "mine worked".  So
I decided to try and thoroughly test out the behavior before reading the
rest.  Oops.

I just checked the src I built.  Sure enough, it already has your fix.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Chuck