This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PATCH: setup.exe 2.693 installation status incompletely shown in Create Icons/Installation Status screen
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:58:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: setup.exe 2.693 installation status incompletely shown in Create Icons/Installation Status screen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20100407163343.GE18530@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 06:33:43PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Apr 7 16:01, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> I propose the attached patch to fix the two issues (installation
>> status truncated, copyright outdated) I reported on cygwin@ (see
>> forward below), and a third issue, missing lzma and gcrypt from
>> README. diffstat:
>> ChangeLog | 11 +++++++++++
>> README | 4 +++-
>> res.rc | 8 ++++----
>> 3 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
>> The patch is actually against ~2.695 from CVS (already includes
>> Corinna's fix for privileged rename on reboot).
>Thanks, applied. Just a note for the next time. Please include the
>ChangeLog entry only in cleartext in your mail, not as diff. In this
>case it was easy, but most of the time ChangeLogs don't apply cleanly.
This will be in the version of setup.exe that I will upload.