This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [attn: less maintainer] broken dependency
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:38:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [attn: less maintainer] broken dependency
- References: <4BC60A0B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:31:39PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>I just noticed a broken dependency for less. I've updated the
>setup.hint for less to call out libncurses10, instead of libncurses9.
>You'll need to do the same in your local copy.
Thanks, but, as I've previously asked, please don't change my setup.hint
files. Just notification here is enough.