This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Monkey wrench [Was: Re: Python 2.6 ?]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:11:38 -0400
- Subject: Monkey wrench [Was: Re: Python 2.6 ?]
- References: <4B5EADFB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100126135611.GA2212@tishler.net> <4B5F54D1.email@example.com> <20100427220143.GC3692@tishler.net> <4BDB08A2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100430170340.GL5596@tishler.net>
On 4/30/2010 1:03 PM, Jason Tishler wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:43:14AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>> Is there a quick list of all packages that depend on python?
Would this be a good time to think about transitioning tcl/tk and
friends to X (since python <=> idle uses tcl/tk, and you're already
talking about a backwards incompatible change).
</me runs and hides>