This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Libelf respin coming [was Re: [ITP-again] Re: [ITP] libelf]
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:59:58 +0100
- Subject: Libelf respin coming [was Re: [ITP-again] Re: [ITP] libelf]
- References: <4B2E8175.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4BF30002.email@example.com> <4C0194F9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C0355F0.email@example.com>
On 31/05/2010 07:23, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2010-05-29 17:28, Dave Korn wrote:
>> So, since you asked, would you care to give it a once over and
>> check that I got all the cygport stuff right this time?
> Looks like that works.
I got a bug report off-list, about a couple of functions that were still
missing from the .def file. I've done a trivial respin and will just go ahead
and upload it in a couple of hours time, unless anyone wants me to send it
here for review first, in which case please say so.