This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: More security vulnerabilities
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Volker Quetschke <quetschke at scytek dot de>, Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>, "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:08:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: More security vulnerabilities
- References: <20100603121204.48f52e37@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 3 12:12, Yaakov S wrote:
> Updated list for this week:
> * ImageMagick: upgrade to at least 18.104.22.168 (latest is 22.214.171.124)
Volker Q., ping?
> * lighttpd: update to latest 1.4.26
> * nano: upgrade to latest 2.2.4
> wchar support can also be added as in Ports:
> * xemacs: apply -vcdiff.patch and -large-images.patch from:
Dr. Volker Z., ping?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com