This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] rdiff-backup 1.2.8-4
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:03:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU] rdiff-backup 1.2.8-4
- References: <4BFD804F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 13:10 -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
> This is a test release built against Python 2.6. Please leave
> 1.2.8-3 as curr and 1.2.8-2 as prev.
> wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~david.rothenberger/cygwin/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.2.8-4-src.tar.bz2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~david.rothenberger/cygwin/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup-1.2.8-4.tar.bz2 \
Now that Python 2.6 is out, I removed test:/curr:/prev: tags, making