This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] flk, fltk_gdi (take2)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:12:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU] flk, fltk_gdi (take2)
- References: <4C2BB3FA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 23:15 +0200, A.R. Burgers wrote:
> I've uploaded a 2nd try, simplified a lot.
> Thanks to Yaakov for his feedback.
> If ok this should supersede 1.1.8r5648-1, which should be left as previous.
> http://members.quicknet.nl/ar.burgers/cygwin17/fltk/libfltk1.1/setup.hint \
> http://members.quicknet.nl/ar.burgers/cygwin17/fltk_gdi/libfltk1.1-gdi/setup.hint \
With those changes, I uploaded these and made the necessary changes
there to handle the packaging changes so upgrades will go smoothly.
Users with 'fltk' currently installed will get libfltk1.1-gdi in order
to not break their existing (self-built) programs; those with
'fltk-devel' will now get libfltk-devel which will pull in the X11
Accordingly, I will remove fltk from Ports so that users get these
Thanks for taking care of this.