This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 21:23:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49676AD4.email@example.com> <49D13F96.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> In the meantime, I think that ocaml, ccache and distcc should remove gcc
> from their setup.hint lines, and perhaps replace it by gcc-core.
BTW: both 'ccache' and 'distcc' are depending on 'gcc' in latest
setup.ini (I'm trying to avoid gcc-3 on my fresh install).
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/
“The death rate is the same for us as for anybody… one person, one
death, sooner or later.” (Robert A. Heinlein, "Tunnel in the Sky", 1955)