This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:36:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49676AD4.email@example.com> <49D13F96.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CD1C4AD.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 21:23 +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > In the meantime, I think that ocaml, ccache and distcc should remove gcc
> > from their setup.hint lines, and perhaps replace it by gcc-core.
> BTW: both 'ccache' and 'distcc' are depending on 'gcc' in latest
> setup.ini (I'm trying to avoid gcc-3 on my fresh install).
Then shouldn't that be 'gcc4-core'?