This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RFU: wput 0.6.2-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:43:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFU: wput 0.6.2-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 11:27:26PM +0200, Jari Aalto wrote:
>New upstream release:
> wget -r --no-host-directories --cut-dirs=3 \
> http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/wput/setup.hint \
> http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/wput/wput-0.6.2-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>Corrects problem with connecting to FTP protocol.
Jari, I appreciate your getting this out quickly once the problem was
directly brought to your attention but you really need to subscribe to
the cygwin mailing list and deal with reported problems with your
packages when they crop up. I don't want to be your heads up guy.