This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] nano-2.2.5-1
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 05:56:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFU] nano-2.2.5-1
- References: <4CD1C492.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3 November 2010 20:22, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> setup.hint (changed 'requires'):
> sdesc: "A pico clone text editor with extensions"
> ldesc: "nano - A text editor designed as a clone of pico, but rewritten
> from scratch to be faster and smaller while having greater functionality"
> category: Editors
> requires: libgcc1 libintl8 libncursesw10
Thanks! UTF-8 mode is working fine.