This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:37:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING MAINTAINERS of ccache, distcc, ocaml: [was Re: [1.7] gcc-3.4.4-3 gets reinstalled every time I run setup]
- References: <email@example.com> <49676AD4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49D13F96.email@example.com> <4CD1C4AD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <653873482.217595.1288816601584.JavaMail.email@example.com> <A73B3F8B-DAA8-46A7-AEB0-48DE537344BB@inria.fr> <4CD2B6E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 02:36:40PM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>Damien Doligez wrote:
>> I never received Dave's message, so I'm missing some context here, but
>> the latest ocaml (3.12.0-4) actually depends on gcc4-core, not on any
>> flavor of gcc 3.
>It's fairly old, but yes, I was stating that onlt ccache and distcc
>still show that dependency. =)
I removed the dependency for ccache yesterday. distcc is orphaned so I
removed the gcc and cygwin dependencies from its setup.hint.