This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Various small patches for setup.exe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:07:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Various small patches for setup.exe
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 01:29:42PM +0000, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>Hopefully uncontroversial patches to fix a few small, mainly cosmetic
>issues I noticed whilst working on setup.
>Jon TURNEY (5):
> Make text refering to IE5 a bit more general
> Fix a misplaced PlaceDialog()
> Improve reporting of progress whilst parsing .ini file
> Set icon used by alt-tab task switcher for setup
> Canonicalize manually added mirror URLs to ensure they end with a '/'
> choose.cc | 7 +++----
> ini.cc | 8 +++++++-
> propsheet.cc | 5 +++++
> res.rc | 4 ++--
> site.cc | 5 +++++
> 5 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
Ok to check in 1-4. I had a question about 5.