This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] slang-2.2.2
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:54:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ITP] slang-2.2.2
- References: <email@example.com>
On 29 October 2010 09:48, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> S-Lang is a multi-platform programmer's library designed to allow a developer to create robust multi-platform software. It provides facilities required by interactive applications such as display/screen management, keyboard input, keymaps, and so on.
> The directory structure is similar to debian one.
> With slsh (S-lang Shell) in it own binary package
> to download:
> wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2 http://matzeri.altervista.org/cygwin-1.7/slang/
Hmm, I'm afraid slang-2.2.2-2.tar.bz2 there is empty, and that command
also downloads a bunch of sizable unrelated stuff, e.g. ImageMagick.