This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: guile: please update
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke-list at xs4all dot nl>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:16:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: guile: please update
- References: <1277437074.7936.7.camel@YAAKOV04> <1285572495.368.4.camel@YAAKOV04> <1287431528.4184.22.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Oct 18 14:52, Yaakov S wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 02:28 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 22:37 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > > Jan,
> > >
> > > Would you be able to update your guile package? Some software expect
> > > newer versions nowadays, and I found at least one additional variable
> > > that needs to be exported.
> > >
> > > Please feel free to use my work from Ports:
> > >
> > > http://cygwin-ports.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cygwin-ports/ports/trunk/lang/guile/
> > Ping?
> Jan, are you still with us?
did you try to CC Jan? Done now for completeness.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com