This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITA: gcc-mingw-* gcc-3 -mno-cygwin support packages; ITP: mingw-binutils/mingw-gcc-* cross compiler
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:03:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: ITA: gcc-mingw-* gcc-3 -mno-cygwin support packages; ITP: mingw-binutils/mingw-gcc-* cross compiler
- References: <4CEC401E.email@example.com>
On 23 November 2010 17:28, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Chris Sutcliff: ?I don't intend to adopt your mingw-runtime package, but
> I needed to provide a sys-root compatible version. I assume that once
> the new cross compiler "goes live" you'll continue building
> mingw-runtime packages, only now they'll be built using the cross
> compiler and installed into the sysroot as a matter of course.
Works for me.
> Also, I'm willing to "own" the mingw-w32api package (which is
> distinguished from the ongoing "regular" w32api package) -- or you can
> adopt mingw-w32api and provide both versions hereafter. ?It's up to you.
I don't mind taking this on.