This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: please update [RFU]
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 06:58:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: please update [RFU]
- References: <1286089472.6056.9.camel@YAAKOV04> <1288901236.4948.3.camel@YAAKOV04> <20101130190029.GH18309@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 11/30/2010 12:00 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Nov 4 15:07, Yaakov S wrote:
On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 02:04 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
Cygwin's sqlite3 (3.6.21) is ten months old, and some current software
already needs more recent versions. Could you please update sqlite3 to
the latest upstream release (currently 3.7.2)?
Ping? KDE 4.5 requires a newer sqlite3, and I'd like to avoid another
colliding package in Ports.
Warren? You still with us?
Yes, sorry, I missed the original request.
wget -e robots=off --cut-dirs=2 -np -nH -A'*3.6.21-3*' -r \
FWIW, sqlite3 is one of several packages I'm maintaining only because I
know what it's supposed to do and so can verify correct operation, not
because I actually use it under Cygwin. If someone with better
motivation wants to maintain it, they're welcome to take over.