This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R: [RFU] mingw64-i686
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:53:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: R: [RFU] mingw64-i686
- References: <4CF50FB0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Please, don't http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU
On Dec 2 10:40, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> there is a problem on the i686-runtime ?
> 2010/12/02 11:02:22 Download E:\test/http%3a%2f%2fmirrors.kernel.org%2fsourceware%2fcygwin%2f/release/mingw64-i686/mingw64-i686-ru
> ntime/mingw64-i686-runtime-1.0b_svn3825-1.tar.bz2 wrong size (1654784 actual vs 1666760 expected)
> I tested several mirrors and it always fails
I just checked mirrors.kernel.org. The file on the server is actually
1666760 bytes long and downloading with wget results in a 1666760 bytes
Sure you don't have a local problem? Did you try to remove the local
copy of the file and retry then?