This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Matthias Andree <matthias dot andree at gmx dot de>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:00:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- References: <4CF445B3.email@example.com> <20101130124212.GC18309@calimero.vinschen.de> <20101130175605.GA2368@tishler.net> <20101130185752.GF18309@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 07:57:52PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Nov 30 12:56, Jason Tishler wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 01:42:12PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > On Nov 30 01:30, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > > > I have provided Jason Tishler with up to date packages for the
> > > > current fetchmail 6.3.18 package (with selected upstream fixes
> > > > from post-6.3.18 Git) a fortnight ago, built on Cygwin 1.7.7
> > > > 32-bit (Win 7), without any response.
> > >
> > > Well, that could mean he just has very limited time right now or
> > > he's on vacation.
> > >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > So, first I'd really like to get a word from you, Jason.
> > As I indicated to Matthias in private email, I have good intentions
> > but very limited free time. I will try to release an updated
> > fetchmail package soon.
> Thank you, Jason.
I released fetchmail 6.3.18-1 today. I apologize for the delay.
Unfortunately, I haven't received the moderator email from
cygwin-announce yet even though I sent the announcement over an hour
ago. In the past, the moderator emails were sent near instantaneously.
In my attempt to get the announcement out as soon as possible, I sent
another announcement to cygwin-announce. I will continue to monitor for
the moderator emails. If someone beats me to it, then please only
accept one and reject the other.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6