This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:34:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Do we need a new maintainer for fetchmail?
- References: <4CF445B3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101130124212.GC18309@calimero.vinschen.de> <20101130175605.GA2368@tishler.net> <20101130185752.GF18309@calimero.vinschen.de> <20101204180036.GH2148@tishler.net> <20101204183030.GD30102@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 07:30:30PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Dec 4 13:00, Jason Tishler wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 07:57:52PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> > On Nov 30 12:56, Jason Tishler wrote:
>> > > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 01:42:12PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> > > > On Nov 30 01:30, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> > > > > I have provided Jason Tishler with up to date packages for the
>> > > > > current fetchmail 6.3.18 package (with selected upstream fixes
>> > > > > from post-6.3.18 Git) a fortnight ago, built on Cygwin 1.7.7
>> > > > > 32-bit (Win 7), without any response.
>> > > >
>> > > > Well, that could mean he just has very limited time right now or
>> > > > he's on vacation.
>> > > >
>> > > > [snip]
>> > > >
>> > > > So, first I'd really like to get a word from you, Jason.
>> > >
>> > > As I indicated to Matthias in private email, I have good intentions
>> > > but very limited free time. I will try to release an updated
>> > > fetchmail package soon.
>> > Thank you, Jason.
>> I released fetchmail 6.3.18-1 today. I apologize for the delay.
>> Unfortunately, I haven't received the moderator email from
>> cygwin-announce yet even though I sent the announcement over an hour
>> ago. In the past, the moderator emails were sent near instantaneously.
>I didn't get any moderator email either so far. Maybe the mailing
>list server has just some hiccup...
Sorta. The email was blocked because it contained a raw email address.
It should have sent a bounce but didn't.
Jason, could you resend and leave off references to any raw email