This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:34:00 +0100
- Subject: [RFU] octave-3.4.0-2
new upstream release.
cygwin version built with both gnuplot (as standard) and fltk/gl plot,
and with the hdf5-1.8.x dependency.
1) Only on cygwin version printing plots from fltk cause segfault.
Never succeeded , for lack of time and competence, to identify the
root cause : octave, fltk, cygwin ?
To reproduce: run octave and at prompt
the plot is built and printed as file but octave crashs.
2) on some system of Japanese language, also gnuplot seems to have
problem in loading all the needed dll's.
I don't know if it is caused by BLODA (likely) or the oriental version
of XP and W7 have some difference in dll's.
Test and feedback from further people with Japanese system is really
to download :
wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2