Re: rebase under CVS?

Hi Jason,

On Jun 20 10:09, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Corinna,
>
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:34:58AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > it looks like the rebase package is not under CVS control.  Would you
> > mind if we set up a new rebase project in the Cygwin application CVS
> > repository?
>
> Not at all.  What are the mechanics?  Who will do the actual CVS import?

I can do that.  In fact I already did, using the latest 3.0.1-1 sources.
You can check them out like this:

  $ cvs -d :ext:<your-sourceware-user-name>@cygwin.com:/cvs/cygwin-apps \
    co rebase

If you don't have an ssh account on sourceware, please fill out the
form at http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

> Chuck, once rebase is under CVS, can you commit the patch you sent me a
> (long) while back?  Once Chuck's patch is applied, then we can start to
> consider the fixes and enhancements that have been suggested on the
> mailing list.

I also have a couple of patches already:

- Build fixes to link statically against libgcc and libstdc++ if you
  use gcc-4 to build.

- Changes to imagehelper to avoid compiler warnings.

- Add single-char options for all peflags options which don't have them
  so far.

- Adding a -i option to rebase which allows to print a list of imagebases
  and imagesizes of all DLLs given in the filelist.

I'll send them later today.

> > You would still have the last word before applying a change, of
> > course.
>
> OK, but the last word is not necessary.  Maybe just one near the end or
> at least around the middle. :,)

That's ok :)

Thanks,

Red Hat