Re: rebase under CVS?

On 6/20/2011 10:09 AM, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Corinna,
>
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:34:58AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> it looks like the rebase package is not under CVS control.  Would you
>> mind if we set up a new rebase project in the Cygwin application CVS
>> repository?
>
> Not at all.  What are the mechanics?  Who will do the actual CVS import?
> Chuck, once rebase is under CVS, can you commit the patch you sent me a
> (long) while back?  Once Chuck's patch is applied, then we can start to
> consider the fixes and enhancements that have been suggested on the
> mailing list.

Do you mean this one, from June 2010:

* autoconfify rebase and imagehelper
* make peflagsall and rebaseall set PATH to
    (dir-of-$0):(configured $bindir):/bin
  for better relocate-ability.
* fix a number of warnings related to deprecated cygwin functions;
  use cygwin_create_path rather than cygwin_conv_, if available. (1)
* add some fixes/workarounds for MSYS
* some accommodations to use explicitly 'dash' rather than 'ash',
  if desired.
* Add explicit COPYING file for GPLv2.
* Update build.sh to accommodate MinGW and MSYS, as well as Cygwin.
* Add getopt_long implementation to workaround broken impl on MSYS
  (only built if $host=MSYS)

(1) because of this, imagehelper library version 0.8->0.9

>From the later thread, I see that this IS the patch you are referring to.

I'll respond further in that thread.

--
Chuck