Re: SETUP: default to mintty

> Nice one.
>
> This discussion reminds me of the new icon format in Vista, which
> support icons of up to 256x256 bytes in PNG format.  Is that something
> we should add, too?

Hippo already has that.  However, this particular icon doesn't -- and I
don't have any original svg or line art from which to create such a
high-res instance.

Fortunately, fatbuttlarry also provided a linux version (PNG, 237 x 256,
RGBA, 8 bit) that we could use to enhance the existing .ico
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=36393

I'll probably do that, at some point.

--
Chuck