Re: ITP libunistring 0.9.3-2

On Oct  7 18:57, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created new packages:
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-0.9.3-2-src.tar.bz2
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-devel-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-doc-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring0-0.9.3-2.tar.bz2
>
> I hope these are correct. If not, let me know.

Packaging looks good afaics, but could you please also provide the
matching setup.hint files for uploading, preferredly in a easily downloadable
form which matches the package directory layout, like this:

  wget -x -nH \
  http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/setup.hint \
  http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-devel/setup.hint \
  http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/libunistring/libunistring-doc/setup.hint \