Re: [ITP] astrometry.net-0.38-1

Bump, if only to show that I'm serious about maintaining the package.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> +1 . Same comment about missing package procedure

Thanks for the vote.  I'm sorry but if there's still an issue about
packaging, or procedure, I need it pointed out.
AFAIK the package is OK now.

> This upstream package is not really thought for easy porting,
> it inglobes a lot of library including gsl-1.14 while should be better
> to link with cygwin gsl.

Agreed.  If this is a showstopper, I can check out if it works OK with
the stock GSL.
To the best of my knowledge astrometry.net doesn't actually change
anything in GSL, they just
omit what's not required.

+3 at the moment ...

--