This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CMake 2.8.7-1 ready
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:01:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: CMake 2.8.7-1 ready
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.60.4.71 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <4F54E0FA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 10:51 -0500, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.8.7-1).
> This is a minor release from to 2.8.6 to 2.8.7.
> Here are the required files:
The dependencies are incorrect. It should be:
requires: libgcc1 libidn11 libncurses10 libstdc++6
> The previous version should be cmake-2.6.4-1 and the current
> version should be cmake-2.8.7-1.
With that fix, uploaded, and removed 2.8.4-1.
BTW, qt4 was just updated in the distro, so cmake-gui could be added (as
a separate binary package).