This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] emacs-auctex
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:41:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] emacs-auctex
- References: <4F5F801C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-03-13 12:13, Ken Brown wrote:
emacs-auctex is in all the major Linux distros (sometimes called "auctex" instead of "emacs-auctex").
Reviewed, uploaded, and updated cygwin-pkg-maint.
FYI I'm also working on the texlive RFU; I'll reply to that thread when
everything is downloaded and in place.