This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New OpenSSL version
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:33:27 +0100
- Subject: New OpenSSL version
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I update OpenSSL to 1.0.1. This also changes the version number of
the DLLs. So, if you build your package against OpenSSL in future,
please keep in mind that the dependency will be libopenssl100(*),
not libopenssl098 anymore.
(*) Yes, it's really libopenssl100, not libopenssl101. That's new
for the OpenSSL libs. The library version number didn't get
bumped from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com