Re: gvfs

On 2012-03-16 07:08, Ken Brown wrote:
In the thread that started at

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2011-11/msg00040.html

you said you were going to ITP gvfs to see if it would solve some
problems with emacs built against gtk3. Is that still your plan? I'm
asking because I'm preparing for the next release of emacs and have to
decide whether to use gtk2 or gtk3.

Oh, right. Yes, I need to ITP it, but there's a question of one dependency not yet in the distro. Either way I'll work in it next week.

Yaakov