This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwinports Heimdal for the distro?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 02:59:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwinports Heimdal for the distro?
- References: <20120316190039.GB3732@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 20:00 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> (*) Needless to say that I didn't even try to build ssh against
> heimdal yet. But there is a heimdal option in openssh's
I tried this again, and you do need to add a #undef _WIN32 to
openbsd-compat/bsd-cygwin_util.h, otherwise the gssapi headers will use
stdcall instead of cdecl, resulting in link errors.