This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TeXworks and hunspell
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:26:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: TeXworks and hunspell
- References: <4F6DE506.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-03-24 10:15, Ken Brown wrote:
1. The manual (which is supposed to be available from the Help menu)
doesn't get installed.
Fixed in Ports git.
2. TeXworks requires hunspell. Are you interested in moving this into
the distro? I suppose I could ITP that also, but I don't really know
anything about it, so I'm not the best person to be its maintainer. BTW,
I built hunspell using your .cygport, and cygport warned me that the
following three scripts didn't get packaged:
Was this deliberate or just an oversight?
Deliberate; they shouldn't be needed by anything.
Another question is how to make the commands under the Help menu that
want to open a URL work. Or would this require a KDE desktop?
No, but it does require a browser; does installing xdg-utils from Ports