[RFC] Incremental autorebase

As suggested in http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.cygwin/132585 I have
implemented a rebase script that (except for the first invocation)
incrementally builds the rebase list by checking which package lists are
older than the last time autorebase has been done.  Users can drop lists
with their own executables and dynamic objects and these will also be
rebased (update of those lists is the responsibility of the user).
Additionally it takes over the job of perlrebase and allows to set the
TSAware flag.

After each installation with setup.exe (I remove the dependencies to
_autorebase, so this is never installed or run), I call this script as
follows:

%CYGWIN_INST%\bin\ash -c "PATH=/bin rebaselst %REBUILD% update"
%CYGWIN_INST%\bin\ash -c "PATH=/bin rebaselst %CLEARDB% rebase peflags"

(one could in fact do that in a single invocation of ash, since the command
line is processed strictly in sequence).  %REBUILD% and %CLEARDB% are
normally the empty string, but can be set to "--rebuild" and "--cleardb" if
necessary with an option to the setup.bat I'm using.

The source package can be downloaded at:

http://cygwin.stromeko.net/release/_incautorebase/_incautorebase-00001-4-
src.tar.bz2

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,