Re: Anyone still using the expat 1.9.5 library? (cygexpat-0.dll)

On 6/12/2012 2:36 PM, Warren Young wrote:
When I took over maintainership of the Cygwin expat package, I asked
that this older ABI version of the library be kept for programs that
need it, but that was four years ago now.  It's still there.

Assuming no one yells about it, I'd like to request that the Cygwin
package repo maintainers check for packages that still have libexpat0 as
a dependency, and if none are found, remove it.

still one.

@ nrss
sdesc: "A ncurses-based RSS reader"
ldesc: "A console based RSS reader allowing uses to read and manage RSS feeds
with a simple to use interface. Like most graphical RSS readers it
provides a three pane interface for ease of use in managing multiple
feeds."
category: Net
requires: cygwin libexpat0 libncurses8 wget
version: 0.3.9-1

Not sure if it is this one now obsolete:

http://www.codezen.org/nrss/
"NRSS has been deprecated. Use Canto in the future. You will *not* be automatically forwarded. "