Python 3.2 cygport script

Yaakov,

See attached for a diff between your python3-3.1.5rc1-1 cygport script
and my WIP 3.2 one.  I'm still deciding on which patches to include
and/or getting them to apply cleanly, so ignore those diffs for now.
I'm most interested in your feedback on my changes to src_install(), so
please focus your attention there.  In particular, I'm trying to figure
out how to best handle the new ABIFLAGS stuff that was added in 3.2.
Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason