[RFC] Lots of perl modules...

Since I've switched to perl-5.14 already, I needed to re-install many perl
modules and finally bit the bullet and packaged everything with cygport.
This includes all the packages that Reini Urban distributes in perl_vendor,
since this bundling makes it harder to deal with the dependencies between
distributions in the long run, IMHO.

I am bundling all perl modules in perl-bundle, an empty module with just the
right dependencies in setup.hint.  I think this might be an appropriate way
to deal the modules in perl_vendor also (let me know if you want such a
bundle module for testing).

I've patched all modules to run through the tests without user input and to
use the Cygwin installed libraries wherever possible.  I've also removed
quite a bit of "Cygwin is like windows" and "Cygwin doesn't do this" cruft
in configuration and tests.  Most of this should be working with perl-5.10
as well, except perhaps threading.

At the moment I can just offer the cygport files, tar will extract them into
perl-dist/:

http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-dist.tar.bz2

A few modules (PDL and some of its dependencies) pull libraries from
cygports (I think only libcfitsio3, but I would need to check again to be
sure).  Unless there is a licensing problem, it would be nice if PDL and
these libraries could be moved into the main Cygwin distribution.  For PDL I
also tried to compile the PLplot and Starlink libraries, but they are both
in a sad state of bitrot and haven't seen active maintenance for at least 3
years AFAICS.  Fixing Starlink requires to re-create their custom autotools
setup and PLplot uses old C++ constructs that gcc does not like anymore.
Both issues would require a lot more time to fix than I can spend and PDL
compiles just fine without these...

Regards,
Achim.