Re: Restart discussion: Where to put the SDK headers and libs when switching to Mingw64 SDK?

On 2012-07-09 10:39, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
The question I'd like to discuss now is, how do we organize the access
to the Platform SDK headers and libs from the Mingw64 project, so that a
native Cygwin compiler has access to them?

Please note that I'm only talking about the PSDK stuff.  We don't need
access to the Mingw CRT headers and libs (with a minor number of
exceptions), so the Mingw CRT stuff should continue to be isolated in
the /usr/${cpu}-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/{include,lib} paths.

Right.

There are two obvious choices:

- The Platform SDK headers and libs are directly installed into
   /usr/include/w32api, /usr/lib/w32api, and /usr/lib64/w32api, just
   as today.

+1.

Yaakov