This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:56:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd
- References: <1327659673.6868.30.camel@YAAKOV04> <20120131142621.GB20511@calimero.vinschen.de> <4F2C000B.email@example.com> <4F4BF68C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1330394481.6720.32.camel@YAAKOV04> <4F719E0F.email@example.com> <4F71A066.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F7478A4.email@example.com> <4F74AC5B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1344995563.4720.2.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Lapo? Ping? Are you still with us?
On Aug 14 20:52, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 13:39 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > On 2012-03-29 09:58, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> > > Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> > >> BLODA?
> > >
> > > Not that I know of:
> > >
> > > WindowsDefender is deactivated (and I checked the service is not
> > > running), and only other stuff in the BLODA is "nVidia, some version"
> > > but I can't really do much to avoid that. I wonder.
> > So do I, because:
> > >>> configure.ac:57: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_HEADERS
> > >>> configure.ac:71: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
> > >>> configure.ac:108: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
> > >>> configure.ac:112: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
> > >>> autoreconf-2.68: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.68 failed with exit status: 1
> > >>> *** ERROR: autoreconf failed
> > >>
> > >> Then something is wrong with your installation or environment. I'll
> > >> need your `cygcheck -srv' output.
> > >
> > > Same goes for a fresh install on real hardware (Win7 box in my office).
> > Nothing obvious in the cygcheck. But as these macros are part of
> > autoconf itself, if autoconf can't find them, it means that aclocal
> > silently failed. In any case, this is an issue with your system
> > (probably BLODA or rebase), not with cygport.
> Ping? lighttpd 1.4.31 is available now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com