This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
get-cygwin-package - for anyone with upload privileges
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:46:00 -0400
- Subject: get-cygwin-package - for anyone with upload privileges
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
As I mentioned in another post, I've hacked at the get-cygwin-package
script so that it should properly handle -debuginfo packages. I also
added a --release option which moves the packages into the release
directory after downloading them. Without this option the script will
only download to a staging area and stop.
If the email contains a string like:
"Please remove 5.42-1" then that package will be removed and temporarily
archived to a tar file in /tmp.
So, for any existing packages, this should be as simple as just piping
|ssh sourceware.org get-cygwin-package
If there are any problems please report them here.