This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: apngopt -- Optimize APNG animated images
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:59:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: ITP: apngopt -- Optimize APNG animated images
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/16/2012 12:10 PM, Jari Aalto wrote:
wget --recursive --no-host-directories --cut-dirs=3 \
Not yeat included in Debian but from the same Author as the other apng* commands.
To check packaging:
tar -xf *-src.tar.bz2
./*.sh --color --verbose all
builds and packages fine. GTG
I continue to think that upstream decision to make a package of every
single command is very poor choice.
I also notice that the manual is written by you and upstream
is not providing the elementary "--help" option.
apngopt - optimize animated PNG image files
apngopt <INPUT *.gif> [<OUTPUT *.png>]
Program was written by Max Stepi
This manual page was written by Jari Aalto