new 64 bit w32api packages

Hi guys,

I just uploaded new 64 bit w32api-headers and w32api-runtime packages
along the lines of JonY's 32 bit packages, but with new cygport
description files which allow building and installing the stuff with
the 64 bit Cygwin compiler as well.  I have just applied a patch to
the mingw-w64 upstream repo, which was necessary to get this running
on 64 bit.  This should fix the broken dependencies when installing
the 64 bit gcc.  The w32api package I created before is now obsoleted.

Have fun,

Red Hat