Re: 64bit cygport

Charles Wilson writes:
> On 4/7/2013 7:11 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>>
>> I've just set up a Cygwin64 system.  It seems I can run a 32bit Cygwin
>> in parallel without disturbing anything, is that right?
>
> FYI, unless I've misinterpreted, I think you need to use git master
> cygport to build "natively" in cygwin64.  If you're cross-building
> from cygwin32 to create cygwin64 packages, then you need to do
>
>    cygport --64 ...blahblah...

Thanks, I've not tried any cross-compilation yet because I didn't
install the 64bit cross compilation toolchain in Cygwin32.  I'd
generally be more interested in the reverse direction, but it seems that
installing (and even running) both Cygwin flavors in parallel produces
the least headaches for me at the moment.

I've updated the cygport that came with setup64 to the Git version and,
more importantly, added my own patches on top of that so my workflow
actually works again.

Regards,
Achim.