This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit RFU] texlive-20130529-1, etc.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:57:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit RFU] texlive-20130529-1, etc.
- References: <51A9D38A dot 2090604 at cornell dot edu> <51A9F3AE dot 7020700 at gmail dot com>
On 6/1/2013 9:14 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
Il 6/1/2013 12:57 PM, Ken Brown ha scritto:
This is expected to be the TeX Live 2013 release. The build contains
everything except xindy and biber. Building biber (or getting the
biber developer to do it for me) is a separate project that may take a
wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
Is the system a bit slow ?
at 4 K/s it will take long time ...
It seems to be slow right now, but normally it's fine. I tested the
wget command a couple of hours ago, and it didn't take long to complete.
I would suggest waiting a little while and trying again.