This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit RFU] texlive-20130529-1, etc.
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 18:59:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64bit RFU] texlive-20130529-1, etc.
- References: <51A9D38A dot 2090604 at cornell dot edu> <51A9F3AE dot 7020700 at gmail dot com> <51A9FDDE dot 5010407 at cornell dot edu>
Il 6/1/2013 3:57 PM, Ken Brown ha scritto:
On 6/1/2013 9:14 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
Il 6/1/2013 12:57 PM, Ken Brown ha scritto:
This is expected to be the TeX Live 2013 release. The build contains
everything except xindy and biber. Building biber (or getting the
biber developer to do it for me) is a separate project that may take a
wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
Is the system a bit slow ?
at 4 K/s it will take long time ...
It seems to be slow right now, but normally it's fine. I tested the
wget command a couple of hours ago, and it didn't take long to complete.
I would suggest waiting a little while and trying again.
it tooks just "202 files, 3.3G in 1h 37m 13s"
you have just doubled the 64bit relese size ;-)
-bash-4.1$ du -hs release
-bash-4.1$ du -hs release/TeX/