This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [cygport] [PATCH] Add support for VERSIONS
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 10:49:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [cygport] [PATCH] Add support for VERSIONS
- References: <51AB8551 dot 3070509 at acm dot org>
Please consider this patch, which allows versions to be included in the
auto-generated hints file as part of the .cygport file. I needed this
for speex, since the previous version was 1.2beta3.2-1 and the current
was 1.2rc1-1 and upset picks 1.2beta3.2-1 as the current version. It
would also be useful for making test packages.
(This is my first attempt to submit a patch with git. Hope I did it
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Great American Axiom:
Some is good, more is better, too much is just right.