This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] binutils 2.23.52-4
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:11:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [64bit] binutils 2.23.52-4
- References: <20130604134919 dot GA25828 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51AE3FFB dot 1040005 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130604194004 dot GA23162 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-06-04 14:40, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I was going to create a -5 binutils package configured with
--enable-install-libiberty, but libiberty.a is not installed.
Is there something else I have to do to accomplish that?
Well, it looks they messed this up worse than I had thought. The
variable they used to control this (target_header_dir) is *unset* later
in libiberty/configure.ac:408 (and hence libiberty/configure:5510).
Deleting those lines should DTRT, and I've noted this as well on the PR.