This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] binutils 2.23.52-4
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 22:16:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64bit] binutils 2.23.52-4
- References: <20130604134919 dot GA25828 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51AE3FFB dot 1040005 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130604194004 dot GA23162 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51AE49DE dot 9010808 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 4 15:11, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-06-04 14:40, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >I was going to create a -5 binutils package configured with
> >--enable-install-libiberty, but libiberty.a is not installed.
> >Is there something else I have to do to accomplish that?
> Well, it looks they messed this up worse than I had thought. The
> variable they used to control this (target_header_dir) is *unset*
> later in libiberty/configure.ac:408 (and hence
> libiberty/configure:5510). Deleting those lines should DTRT, and
> I've noted this as well on the PR.
Thanks. For now I did a brute-force attack, just copying libiberty.a
from the build dir to the install dir. I'm just uploading -5 (slowly,
given my connection speed).
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com