This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] Missing library causing build of perl-PAR-Packer to fail
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 07:28:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit] Missing library causing build of perl-PAR-Packer to fail
- References: <51AF860C dot 4080302 at cornell dot edu> <51AFEB2D dot 8070602 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 6/5/2013 9:51 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-06-05 13:40, Ken Brown wrote:
In order to build biber.exe, I need to build the perl module
I have PAR::Packer and its dependencies ready for upload later today,
and have updated Ports git accordingly.